Rice for High School Students
The Center for College Readiness offers numerous development opportunities for students to increase their awareness of the importance of college and to master the skills necessary for their post-secondary success.
We invite you to learn more about our programs for secondary students:
- AP Exam Review for Students This one-day event is aimed toward helping Houston-area students prepare for their AP* exams.
- C3: Content ♦ College ♦ Career A four-day high school student enrichment program designed for rising juniors (11 grade).
- Destination College A one-day event to educate high school juniors on college readiness skills, the college admissions process and assisting students in planning for their futures.
- Generation College A student group designed to support the educational aspirations of current and future first generation college students.
- Summer Bridge Program A two-week program in Algebra Readiness and Communications (writing, public speaking).
Rice University K-12 Initiatives
Additionally, Rice University offers a variety of enrichment opportunities for K-12 students to expand their knowledge and skills. The broad range of programs offered throughout the year are designed to educate and inspire K-12 students in arts, science, math, athletics, music and more. To see a comprehensive list of all of the development opportunities available to educators, visit Rice University’s K-12 Initiatives website.